- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of teeth, and Zinc and vitamin D contribute to normal maintenance of teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, in addition to normal blood calcium levels.
- Magnesium and Zinc participate in the process of cell division, as well as Calcium, which also participates in cell differentiation.
- Copper and Manganese contribute to normal formation of connective tissue.
- Zinc contributes to acid-base metabolism, while Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Calcium, Copper and Manganese contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Zinc, Copper and Selenium contribute to cell protection from oxidative damage.
- Additional Information
Directions of use
Used as directed
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Vitamin D
Show Offer Homepage