• Supplies adequate amounts of vitamin D and K per serving.
• Vitamin D3 is the active form of vitamin D that the body can utilize
• Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the best source of Vitamin K2
• Vitamin D and vitamin K together have multiple physiological functions, and their insufficiency is related to many health risks.
• Vitamin D deficiency is linked to health risks in bone metabolism and bone health, efficiency of immune system and higher risk of diabetes.
• Vitamin D is vital for healthy blood vessels and bones.
• Vitamin K and D work synergistically when properly consumed to correct their insuffiency in the human body.
- Additional Information
Directions of use
Taken 1 capsule once daily after the main meal.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Vitamin k2 100mcg
Dietary supplement for joints
Show Offer Homepage